Therefore, it is with this in mind that I bring #mondaygrats to the blogging world. I mean, what a way to start your week, amiright? A tangible list of the blessings in your life when all you want to do is groan and complain about it being Monday again (right there with you). Plus, how cool to be able to look back (that is why we blog, right?) years from now and see how our blessings change and stay the same.
- The three days J was gone were surprisingly refreshing? I missed him like cray-zee, but I'd be lying if I said sleeping in our king bed alone wasn't kind of glorious.
- That being said, having husband home. Life's just not the same without your best friend.
- Circle E's Hawaiian Pineapple candle. So good.
- Therapeutic venting sessions, and the friends that will listen to them.
- A job that I don't dread going to when the weekend is over.
I hope your week starts off fab. And I hope that you make a gratitudes list, even if you don't blog it :) But if you do, feel free to grab that graphic up theres!