10/6/11

It Takes Two











Today is Jana Rae's 23rd birthday. First birthday we haven't spent together in years. She's over in China being a rockstar and changing lives. I miss her so much it hurts sometimes. So much, in fact, that I can't even get all poetic and eloquent here.

So happy birthday best friend/soul sister/3 year roommate/bedmate/road trip partner/accountability partner/world traveler. Love you more than words can say. I know you know I'm proud of you, because I tell you everytime we talk.

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!'"
-Isaiah 6:8

Get. It. Girl.

{Also, in honor of the date of your birth, I've been singing "It Takes Two" -Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock all day. My coworkers love it.}






No comments: