10/7/11

Game Day.

Oh Friday. I just love you. Almost as much as I love your friend Saturday.

My super awesome coworker Lauren invited me to go to the LSU v. Florida game with her and some friends tomorrow, and you know I'm on that like white on rice. Football game? Florida? A weather forcast that reads like a dream? You don't have to ask twice. So I'll be attending my first game as an alumni, first game not sitting in the student section, first game not getting to the gate 2 hours before they even open (which is 4 hours before the game starts). I'm just plan excited. 

So naturally Lauren and I have been discussing what we're going to wear all week. It's the "gold game", but let's be honest. Who looks good in yellow? That's right, no one. So I'm going the purple route. And the comfy route. No game day dresses for me, no sir. Therefore, here is your weekly installment of

Outfits I'm Not Embarrassed By

Game day


Shorts/Old Navy//Tank/Target//Scarf/Target//Shoes/Shoeffle//Purse/Macy's//Watch/Fossil

Oh. I got extensions, y'all. Just the clip in kind, but oh MAN. They make my hair dreamy. And long enough to braid again. I'm a big fan.

No comments: