10/13/11

{YouTube Thursday}

I hate to make it sound like I spend all day on YouTube. I really don't. I'm actually pretty run around like a chicken with it's head cut off busy all day. But I have moments of solitude {read: lunch hour}, and I spend a majority of that time on YouTube. So I thought I'd share some of my favorites today! Yay!

First of all, I've had this song stuck in my head for the last 3 days. I mean...it's Augustana. Where does that even come from? I don't know, but I can't {won't} stop.

Best. Marriage. Proposal. Ever. Ok, the dancing at the end is crazy cheesy, but I'm so in love with this.

I think this is how I reacted when I found out I was going to Disney World the first time. But I was 17.

Another song I've been basically listening to on repeat. And linked to previously. I'm sorry, I'm just all about power anthems right now.

Solid prank bro. Solid.
I think this might be my most favorite video on youtube at the moment. Brilliance.

No comments: