10/31/11

weekend update

Happy Halloween, y'all!
Cowboys and Indians was so much fun. I won't lie, I'm pretty proud of my home-made costume. Note to self: home-made is the way to go, inexpensive & modest! We were a big hit at the party and had a blast, even though we were some cold Indians who hid inside most the time.

I could get used to J being a cowboy real quick. What a cutie! I love his grip on Hagen, who absolutely needed to be in every picture his daddy was in. A friend of mine made these feather earrings for our costumes, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear them all the time. And my moccasins? Made on a legit reservation by a friend's Native American father. So cool.

I'm so in love with being a MOH already. Does it have to end in May? Can I just be your MOH forever? It doesn't really work like that, does it? We went wedding dress shopping Saturday, I cried a couple times, as expected. She looked like a dream in every dress she put on {duh}, but I'm pretty sure she found the one. It caused me to cover my face with my sweater and sob. I'm a reactor, can't help it. And then we stopped by the reception site so I could squeal and freak out over that too.

Good weekend. Monday always seems to come so fast, doesn't it?
Goal for the week: Keeping my eyes on Jesus. Every day. Good & bad. More on this coming later this week ;)

No comments: