9/27/11

{Outfits I'm Not Embarrassed By}

Every once in a while, I somehow pull together an outfit at 6:30 AM that I'm actually super proud of. Today is one of those days, so I thought I'd share. Isn't it crazy what a difference feeling well-dressed can make in your day? I think there's a degree to which is healthy to pay attention to the way you look, especially working in an office, ya know?

 Maybe I'll make this a weekly segment?
Outfits I'm Not Embarrassed By.
Catchy. I like it.

I don't know if I'll ever be the girl who can take pictures of herself/outfit without looking like a total goon, so for my pride's sake, I'll use polyvore to share, k? I know, you're bummed you don't get to see me make an awkward fool of myself. Another time, friend.


Waterfall cardigan/Target; Black slacks/Banana Republic; Camel heels/Charlotte Russe; Timex watch/Target; Hair/Laziness

No comments: