8/5/11

The only way to finish, is to start.

I signed up for group personal training today. Three days a week, every week.

I am stupid excited, which might seem weird on the heels of a post about being curvy & loving it. So let me be clear-I will always be curvy. I will always have a butt and a rack, and that's the way I like it. But this is about being healthy and getting off of my glorious butt more than once a week and whipping it into even better shape. So I'm excited about this process, about learning a ton from the ever talented, super sexy, mama-to-be
Sarah Miller @ Body Bayou.

I want this t-shirt.

I'm also in the consideration phase of signing up for E-Mealz. It's a site that generates a shopping list for you and the recipes to go with it. Should save a bundle on groceries, and home cooked food is so much better than Cane's and take out every night.
So, as with most things in my life, I'm sure I'll document some of the process here. Not too much, this isn't about to turn into a workout blog, promise. But here we go! Training starts Monday, so I'll let y'all know if I can still walk after that. But until then I'm off to AL to visit J's mama.

Happy weekend!


Love this Nike ad. So appropriate!

No comments: