J and I have recently become obsessed with Inside the Actor's Studio. Like, TiVo it and watch it together at night, obsessed. It all started when the cast of Family Guy was on, and J knows me far too well, and recorded it for me because he knows how much I love Family Guy. Now it’s a regular thing. So after we watched it last night, we started talking about what our answers to the questionnaire Lipton always asks his guests at the end would be. Neither of us could come up with something on the spot, so we decided to think about it and then share our answers. I don’t get to hear his answers until tonight, but I thought I’d share mine. Feel free to comment with your answers, if the desire so takes you.
1. What is your favorite word?
I’ve always been a really big fan of the word ricochet.
2. What is your least favorite word?
This one’s easy. Penetration.
3. What turns you on?
Someone taking charge, taking control.
4. What turns you off?
Being stressed out.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
J has a pretty great laugh. I think that’s my favorite.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of disappointment in someone’s voice.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Let’s be real, I’d at least like a shot at being famous. But I’d want to be famous for being an awesome
writer or something worthwhile. Not Kardashian style.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I’d be a terrible accountant.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Thanks for not making me look bad. You did good, kiddo. Come on in.
Happy Weekend, y'all!