2/10/12

#followfriday


Happy Friday, guys! I feel like this week flew by! I know that I got my customary 2 "serious" posts in this week, but it certainly didn't feel like enough. I have so much to share with you guys that I have about 6 different posts in the works simultaneously. I'm hoping to get some time this weekend to sit down and really get my thoughts straight and figure out what the Lord's trying to say through me. Exciting times, both in my real life and in blog life right now! Thanks for staying around as I get my scatterbrained-ness together. I promise not to leave you hanging anymore :) 

But in the mean time, I wanted to share some blogs that I think you guys should read. If you don't have Google Reader, sign up for it now. It's the only way I keep the upwards of 150 blogs I read in order. So in honor of the Twitter tradition of #followfriday, I present the blogs Fearless recommends!









These are the women who inspire me, who talk about real things and issues and aren't afraid of the backlash. They're the blogs that Fearless strives to be like.








I don't pretend to be a style blogger (tried it once. failed epically.), but I do get a lot of my inspiration from these lovely ladies. 


Okay. There it is. This is barely even a taste of the blogs that I follow, so if you're interested in all of those, you can go here. Last but not least, I wanted to give you a chance to follow me! 


And as you know, there's your friendly little blue button up there on the left if you want to subscribe to Fearless. Next week is going to be exciting. I have some awesome-sauce guest bloggers lined up for Valentine's Day week. 

Happy Friday!
[ps. can you tell how obsessed I am with this color palette at the moment?]

No comments: